My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://martynglanville.com/'> http://martynglanville.com and update your bookmarks.


Psychos in cyberspace (or something)

WITH REMARKABLE ease, did I not two hours ago connect to the online multiplayer world of Medal of Honor Heroes 2 on my blessed Wii.

Straight in, guns blazing, notching a kill inside just a few minutes. Notched up quite a few deaths'n'spawns of me own, but that's another story.

Anyways, the quality of minds you find in such places. Some sharpshooting wag called Colonel Kaos or something, an expert player equipped with every cheat known to man, no doubt, creeps up behind me and hoses my spine with 9mm rounds. Down I go. As I await re-spawning, the game gives me the pleasure of watching what Kaos does for the next ten-15 seconds before my resurrection. What does he do? Stand over my very dead corpse and empty his gun into it. Then he get his next gun and does the same. And with a third, just to be certain.

Kaos is probably a fat teenage boy living Knucksville, Tennessee. Let's hope he stays there, huh?
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: